These are the 8 points from the message delivered 28 October at Watermark Community Church in Dallas, Texas, as an ongoing series on the Gospel of John.
1. Truth always divides.
2. Jesus is the truth.
3. If you reject the truth, you are judged already.
4. If you keep rejecting the truth you will soon be more wretched than you can imagine.
5. If you know the truth – share the truth.
6. If you share the truth you will be loved as no man is loved and hated as no man is hated. It doesn't matter-share the truth.
7. Rejection of truth is a spiritual problem not an intellectual one-be prayerful, patient and kind.
8. Acceptance of truth is a spiritual blessing not a sign of personal brilliance-be humble, grateful and kind. Worship him.
Everything hinges on #2. The premise of this blog, even the name itself of "discover truth" is all about determining if #2 is true and then following up with #6 of sharing what I've discovered. There are no shades of gray here. Jesus is who he claimed to be, or he isn't. What do you believe? What are you going to do about it?
Audio and video available here: http://www.watermark.org/media/series/252/