1. There is nothing worse than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
2. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
3. Was learning cursive really necessary?
4. Google Maps really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
5. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died. (Okay, that’s morbid, but true!)
6. Bad decisions make good stories.
7. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
8. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection ...again.
9. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
10. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys and finding their cell phone, but I'll bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from three feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
Adapted/Edited from: http://www.gcfl.net/latest.php